My ST will soon be 50,000 mi. 2,000 mi. to go new pics

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Sniezek

Reaction score
:( Soon to be 50,000 mi. 2,000 mi. to go pics.:(

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

:cool:Soon will put flowmaster 40 Dual Exhaust.:cool:

don't worry about the mileage, look at it as a "milestone" :)

btw, all those bullet holes, someone must not like you :lol:

Come to Dallas, seems we have someone that enjoys putting bullet holes in cars and trucks for free. :huh:

37k in 16 months !

lmtd red,

i guess you feel like i did when i hit 50.

that is, 50 years old :lol:

just drive it. it will get a new life after you do the exhaust :)

My wife's Toreador Red '01 has accumulated about 105k in 8 years (in August). It comes in second only to my old '90 Probe GT for the most years & mileage that we've kept a vehicle (the PGT was 13 years & 120k).

We recently put about $1,500 in it for repairs, and it seems like it easily could go for another 100k.

I'd be more concerned about the neighborhood I lived in!!! Looks like you had a driveby and someone shot your truck!!! Are those bullet holes?

The bullet hole decals look ridiculous. Really deters from the look of the vehicle. More of a reason for people to point and laugh at the truck, rather then point in awe. Thought that was just a phase teenagers went through. Whatever you like I guess.

Sintec,

He does live in New Jersey. The bullet holes may be real bullet holes or made to look like it has already been shot so nobody else wants to shoot it.

Tom