My STA Grew Some Balls!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XST: How did the tune effect your MPG ( i know you are probably in teh throttle a ton right now.....but give us a good tank of gas on easy & get a MPG) thanks

Yeah that will take a while, its hard not to gun it whenever I have a chance.

I installed my K&N intake and that with the new power just makes it sound SICK when I go WOT...

MPG I am not concerned with at this point in time, but from what the display says im getting the same as I was before 19.1L/100KM

12.314 MPG

That has to be city correct!? I usually get 16mpg City and 20mpg Highway....that is at sea level too!

http://www.tdiclub.com/misc/conversions.html

Since the 22's were installed my City MPG has gone down and the HWY MPG has gone up! This is due to the rotational mass of teh wheels. Even though thier actual weight is less than the stock 20" wheels/tires the weight is moretowards the outside of teh wheel...thus creating rotational mass.

Last edited by a moderator:
MPG I am not concerned with at this point in time, but from what the display says im getting the same as I was before 19.1L/100KM

You must be putting the boots to it :cool: I'm averaging 16L/100km (15 MPG) with my 08 F150 Screw in the city.

Latest posts