My Trac stayed clean!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bart Adkins

Reaction score
I was griping on a post yesterday that I had detailed the Trac Sunday and had to drive through a downpour on Monday evening...even after the rain and road spray, and putting the Trac away wet...when I got up this morning to go to work I couldn't believe my eyes. It was like the car wash fairy paid me a visit as I slept. My Trac is still clean! If you have a black Trac you MUST try this wax! I swear it's bulletproof. I know I've gone on about it before, but it is so unbelieveably easy to put on and take off. It wont streak opr swirl or leave a powdery residue. It is FLAWLESS on black. You wont find a better wax...and after two black trucks, I've tried them all! Even Turtle Wax Ice has NOTHING on this stuff! M-Ron Glass by California Custom...click the link.

;)

I found a better wax... Zaino... (runs)

:cool:

In all fairness, I have heard nothing but good things about M-Ron (not to be confused with L-Ron, who makes wax only for intergalactic cruisers and Tom Cruise). I'll have to try a bottle of it one of these days.

Last edited by a moderator: