My Trac Up On eBay!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nate B

Reaction score
Well, I was able to snap some pictures and post my Trac up on eBay. Check it out, and spread the word if you know someone who would be interested.

Nate

Your welcome. I was about to add another Trac for that price :D

Good luck selling it, it is very nice. You should get a lot of hits on there even if it doesn't sell. I sold a Trans Am a few years ago and even though it didn't sell on ebay one of the people that saw it ended up buying it. They wanted to come see the car in person and ended up buying it like that.

George

Yeah, I've got my fingers crossed. I've had a few people interested, but no bites just yet. I hate to see it go, I just think now is a good time. I'll let you all know how things progress.

Nate

I just wish I had a spare $15000 sitting around. [Broken External Image]:

It's a very good looking Trac. I know several people who want to find ST's after seeing / riding in mine. I'll pass it along to them and see if anything turns up. Only thing might be the distance, but who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant either, all these nice ST's for sale, Especially the modded ones.....

Good luck selling it Nate...

Todd Z

Nate.. How is the snuglid... thats the first ive seen of one, and I like it... Its nice and low profile, just what I was looking for...

Anything good or bad to say about it? And what kind of cost should I be looking at for one?

Thanks!

I was contemplating selling it, going back and forth since I first posted last week, then this morning I just decided to go for it. I figure if someone wants to buy it, great.... if no one wants to buy it, great. I love this truck, honestly I do, and I've taken care of it like gold which makes it harder.

XST - The snuglid was the nicest lid that I could find, that's why I went with it. I've had it for over 2 years now, and I really have no complaints. Fits like a glove, is strong yet light weight, and was not built cheaply at all. It cost about $800 when I got it.

Latest posts