NEC LCD4000 HDTV on Amazon! Lower price!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tig OBit

Reaction score
This is a brand new in the box 40" NEC LCD4000 LCD monitor with component, dvi-d, hdmi, and vga inputs. This is a great flat panel HDTV monitor. You can see it at dell.com for about $5500. I have reduced my previous price by $1000. You will not find a better price anywhere. Check it out at amazon.com and email me if interested.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00009ETV0/103-9681659-4736634?v=glance

Tig,

Why are you selling?

And by doing some research I have found that it apperas that there are two different models. It looks like there is a NEC LCD4000 and also a NEC LCD4000-BK. Do you know what (if any) differences there are between the two model model numbers?

And finally.....reduced price by $1000.00....what was your original price you were asking?

I'm lightly interested in this unit. Thats why I'm asking for some additional info.

the one I am selling is black.

I guess I will elaborate for everyone. I had it listed on ebay and I think someone tried to scam me with a fake escrow.com account a few weeks ago. I have since decided that amazon.com is probably the safest way for both parties involved. However, amazon only lets you list something up to $2500. I had two for my business, and use one everyday. it is a great monitor and HDTV is amazing! It looks great mounted on my wall. It is harder to find a buyer with such a big ticket item, so at this price I figured someone would have to buy it and I could recoup some cost. This is brand new in the box, never been touched.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts