Need a Carfax Report?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victor Garret

Reaction score
i just signed up for carfax because of my ST i think was wrecked. I ran the report, it say it found 27 items, turns out its all clean, no major problems. so, after $24.95 or whatever, i have 30 days left on the carfax for unlimited reports.

is it against the site terms to run reports for people? if this is ok, post your vin and email and ill run the report for you. if this is not ok, please delete this posting.

Thanks,

Vic

Last edited by a moderator:
That still doesnt mean your ST wasnt wrecked. It just means it wasnt reported. If you truly think it was wrecked, I would take it and have it inspected by a reputable body shop.

Well, im planning on keeping the ST for a few more years. I bought it at 49k and it's at 82k and I've never done any serious work to it besides new tires, brakes, rotors, airfilters and oil changes. I want to get the ST back up and running in perfect condition since ill be keeping it until atleast 150k.

A list of things I thought would be needed

Coolant Flush

Trany Flush

New Spark Plugs

New Wires

New PCV Value

Throttle Body Cleaning

New Fuel Filter

Which of these would i save money on doing myself veruses paying the dealership to not have to bother with it?

I wonder if my wife 04 Mazda 6 Sport Wagon would show up. Fing all-state paid 14K to fix it instead of totaling it. I only owed 16k.

Anyways My wifes last truck. An 99 Ranger Splash did not show up as being wrecked, not only was it wrecked the front frame was twisted and the whole thing was repainted and guess what they call aged. to look the same as any other, at the time 4 year.

Took it to get a brake job and the guys where like you don't wnt to drive this in this shape. They even gave me there dealer price on parts and told be if I could get some of them cheaper to get them.. Which I did.

I emailed it to you.

I think you can email me the car fax report. Ya I'm wondering if it's there or not. If it is there no way I'll get very much for a trade in. I was told if it's there I should just tell the dealer that it was rear ended and not go into too much detail.

Unless the vehicle was totalled, salvaged or something major I doubt it will show up. I plowed a big deer with my GMC. $5000 damage. Never showed up on carfax or autocheck. I think they are a waste of money for the most part.

It is more a piece of mind. IMO It usually only shows a lien against a vehicle and registration, bought and sold info.

Latest posts