Need a picture

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary DiPietroSr

Reaction score
Does anyone have a photo or can take a good clear photo of your dual exhaust driver side tail pipe if it is in FRONT of the rear shock. I need to have mine redone and I would like to show it to the muffler shop and show them that it can be done. Mine is towards the rear of the shock and just touching it and too close to the spare. It also caused the ABS problem I had. Thanks.

Gary D.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Todd Z

Thanks Todd. I will not be able to run the pipes that far out to the sides because I have the Roadmaster A. Suspension springs on top of the leaf springs, but I can still show him the pictures.

Gary

I would try and get a pic for you Gary, but I don't think I could get you any better than Todd, Paul and Evan have. Let me know if you need another angle and I'll see what I can do.

Ok Chet. I can't run the pipe over the leaf spring because of the RAS spring. I would like it in front of the shock though. Mine is just touching the shock and it melted a wire already. Thanks

Gary

Mine goes in front of the shock but over the leaf springs. Could you maybe rap the pipes to block the heat from them?