need a storage compartment/bag for center console

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn Martin

Reaction score
The zipper bag that fits under the arm rest. Bought my truck used and it didn't come with one :angry: and I am not paying ford over $200 for a canvas bag :blink:. If anyone has one or info on where I can find one please let me know. Thank you

Shawn- You're right. FastPartsNetwork sells the OEM "Storage Compartment" base model bag @ $184.44

Is there a single ST owner that removes this "bag" from their Trac's? The only other option is a scrap yard, or replacing the entire console to the upgraded XLT model.

Last edited by a moderator:
i got an extra one i took out of a wreck explorer. it's a bit dirty from sitting i'm my garage i'll take a pic and post it.

i guess $30 shipped is good

i have paypal

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I get what they are going for (I think) but yea def not a good direction. Plus, charging over $200 for something that should be $50 at best is just wrong. I went to Ford and the guy had actually handed me the bag; when he told me how much I owed him I tossed it back to him laughed as I walked out. :lol: I have purchased motor parts that cost less.

Latest posts