NEED Center Console!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul garafalo

Reaction score
I need a tan center console with all accessories (like rubber cup holder insert & rubber in front storage area.... I do not need the arm rest storage thing....... if anyone could help.... Thanks:banghead:

Is this the high full length series you speak of or the short w/bag console ? I have a short one with no bag and a full length Explorer. The Explorer won't work unless you remove the duct.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi thanks for the replies finding sport tracs is rare at junkyards... i have tried.... i do not need the whole center console just the cup holder portion that snaps into the frame of the console... kinda hard to explain :cry: hope you guys know what im talking about... the frame is there to cover the duct... i do not have the short console with the bag

i know EXACTLY what your talking about because i need the same thing. the little flip up cup holder piece in the front. the rubber pieces in mine were all dry rotten and sun damaged and didn't hold anything anymore. i ended up pulling the whole piece out but snapped the little tab that held it in in the process.

kinda sucks you can't find ST's in the junkyard, but it is a testament to thier durability :grin:

In that case RsqEMT911, just have a look at this conversion I did. It's simple, cheap and a real console with a storage area is much more practical. I still have my old bag console but I sold the bag. It's for sale, cheap ..........

5c486d85fb215098340a84761c034a28.jpg

c57e9b867b05bc20d80da1780e356e9f.jpg

Paulie, I have the piece you need too but I'm dealing with someone else on it and other console parts. If they don't reply soon I'll let you know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts