Need help finding a photo from the national meet

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A1cntrler

Reaction score
The investigator handling my case against Wayne Foy has asked me for a photo of his truck with my Borla Exhaust on it. I know I saw a couple from the meet, but can't seem to find them right now. Also need a pic of an XCal 2 for him as well. I appreciate the help, and am sure that everyone is good and tired of hearing about this.. Hope to not be much longer though...

The xcal photo you can get off ebay, or SCT's site....

The only pic of his truck I have is from the front... Sorry....

Jeff or some one may have it from when they were measuring who's truck was lower...

Good luck

Todd Z

There was one I remember seeing of someone behind him on the highway that I could see it in, and someone had one of him with the XCal's on the tailgate that you could see it on there as well....

[Broken External Image]:

I do have a picture of his truck from the back but the front of my hood covers up the bumper. Let me if it you want and I'll upload it when I get home from work since I dont have the cable with me at the moment.

Yeah, that's my photo above, I was comparing a new '07 we saw on the drive back. You are welcome to use it.

I'm gonna put a bigger pic in my library for ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also found one of Larry's pics from the rear of Wayne's ST. His tailgate is open and you can see all the XCal stuff in there, and you can see the exhaust, plain as day.

Where did you find it? I'm looking for it now. I don't think it's in my library, but I know I took rear shots of his ST while he was selling. In the shots from my Louisville folder, his tailgate's still up.

Lemme go get the disc, and see if it's there.

When I copied all the pics from your disc, I got it on my laptop. Then I just uploaded it here. I know it's yours cause your camera names pics differently than mine.

That would be awesome guys. If you do have that one of him and his truck, if you could put it up for a few minutes I'll pull it down and send it on to the investigator... I really appreciate all this. My wife says I have a thing for getting taken on the internet.. There was this, and a while back some stuff I bought from a salvage yard. Sent them $125 bucks for a part, they sent me the wrong one, I sent it back and they never sent me my money/part... The District Attorney wanted me to come down and testify along with a bunch of other people, but I was deployed at the time... Never got my money or part... I need to prove my wife wrong.. Guess I am just too trustworthy...

Where did you hide it at Larry???

I looked in the Lousiville folder as well as in your others---this is one of him selling the stuff out of the back, correct??

I found 4 pictures of the back of his truck at Hubers Farm, but they all have the tailgate down and no view of the exhaust.