Need help on a FUNCTIONAL HOOD Scoop for a Sport Trac?!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiveDeep 07

Reaction score
I would like to know if anyone here has or knows anyone that has added a functional hood scoop to their Sport Trac or Explorer? I have a 2002 SportTrac and am wanting to add this for better breathing purposes and to rid the hot air under the hood. Please send pictures from other sites if anyone knows of any or of your vehicle!

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael Taylor Did a shaker hood scoop, but his project link is broken...

I just installed my EE look a like scoop. All you would have to do is cut the hood and your set... Can get a cut in duct and plumb it off that. ALSO can go do harwood's web site and look at what scoops they have to offer...

Before I bought this scoop I was going to go with a 2.5" cowl scoop and fiberglass it to my hood, But i went this route...

Todd Z

Harwood's NOT hardwood... LOL.. DO not type that into a browser...:wacko:

I had the top one on my 75 mustang, I liked the look alot...

But there are a tone of things on there..

http://shop.eharwood.com/cgi-bin/harwood/scan/st=db/co=yes/sf=category/se=COWL/op=eq/sf=prod_group/se=SCOOPS/op=eq.html?id=6BAgPZmw

Not in a, you know kinda of way!!! Sorry! LOL!!!!! Your cool man! No, I misread it being lowercased and thought it said what I had typed. Thanks for the warning! LOL Gary

Latest posts