• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need Help with Part for Mustang

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven D

Reaction score
Do we still have a person that works at ford (I know the one sponsor stopped) that can locate parts and/or accessories?

My buddy wrecked his mustang (rear ended a porsche). His bra on the front of the mustang got ripped. when the dealer was fixing everything they could not locate another bra for the front end, and told him the vendor they used to purchase from has stopped making bra's for 03 Cobra's. He has tried several other dealerships in central florida and ebay to no avail.

I need help locating a new bra for 03 cobra (which has a much bigger bumper cover than standard GT).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Does it have to be a ford bra ??? I can check the aftermarket vendors I use...

Todd Z

Would prefer ford, but if you found one that was same as OEM, but aftermarket, I suppose that would suffice. I will ask my buddy to make sure.

CarCoverUSA.com has this:

MM43086 Cover: 2003 FORD MUSTANG COBRA Custom Mask/ 2 pc./ Cobra/SVT Model/ Allows Hood To Open - Front End Masks (Bras) Each 89.99

Good luck~

Latest posts