need help

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulette lopez 2

Reaction score
ok the other morning i arrived at work at 430 am. and as i was backing into my parking space i noticed my right rear tail light lens was hanging. i push it back up. when i got back at work from driving my school bus. i went to my truck and i noticed that the screw holes on the lens were all broke and in pieces. i screwed the screws to hold it until i got back home. and i took it off and found the pieces were all laying on the inside the lens. i took the left side rear lens off and that one too was all in pieces. so my oldest son and husband said that someone was trying to steal the lenses.. that who ever did it they were trying to pull them off. due to the tailgate and tonneau cover were all locked.. now the help i need does anyone have a set of tail light lenses they are willing to part with. if you do email me at [email protected] and let talk some numbers. now i live in so. calif. ontario to be exact. please help. it bug me to see my baby with messed up lenses.. thank you all. look forward to hear from you all..

my name is paulette lopez.:(

Hey Ladybug,

I dont know if you will check again on here. But I do have a stock pair. Though they will be available in about a week since that is when Ill be getting my aftermarket pairs. I dont know if that works for you or not. If I dont get a response here, then I will email you

Thanks,

George T.

I have ONE, think it is the Drivers Side.

If no one helps you with a pair, let me know. Will let you have it for ten bucks. (Sold the other a while back).

Hey george. how much do you want for them. i looked in a catalog LMC truck and they have them for 150.00 for just one. for both it will cost me 300.00. so let me know what your asking for them.. and where do you live? :banana::cool:

hey costiejoe. if i dont get any help where do you live, i'll buy the one off you.. 10 bucks sounds good.. thank. hold on to it. ok.. please if you dont live far. but live in so cal ill drive and meet you. ok..

I was thinking maybe 35 bucks for both, plus shipping. Will that work for you? Please feel free to name your price if you arent happy with my price.

I live in Denver, Colorado (80229)

Thank you,

George T.

Ladybug,

Just so you know, your reply message didnt go through. It is just blank, well at least for me.

So please reply again, and let me know what you think about my offer.

Thanks,

George T.

hey george. just to let you know that my son surprised me this morning he found some on ebay brandnew ones. he bought me for 60 dollars.. i wanted to thank you for your help. if he hadn't purchased the new one for me. i was going to buy your's. so once again thank you.. you've be very helpful. thanks paulette. :)

Hi coastiejoe i wanted to say thank you also. my son purchased brandnew on for me off ebay. you've been helpful.. i like to be able to come on the site and know that if i need to replace anything on my sporttrac someone will come thru for me. so once again thanks

thanks ladybug

No issues...

Your problem is solved, that is what matters in the big picture.

I can honestly say that I have found the people at this site to be the very best group of internet persons I have ever met...

Ladybug, LMC is a great company don't get me wrong but they are waaaaaay overpriced for alot of stuff. If you don't find any from someone here then go on eBay or other sites and get a set for alot more than half the price LMC wants for theirs.;)

hey jerry yes i checked in the LMC catalog i have for my sporttrac. and they want 150 for just one lense. but my son got me some from ebay. for 60. i should be getting them in about 7 days. thanks for the help.. but this site is awsome. when we need help with our sporttrac's. once again thanks everyone. from ladybug..

Latest posts