Need to find out if anyone knows cwells

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard,

The problem with requesting a refund is the same problem Jimmy currently has. He is not responding to his e-mail.

How long should a customer have to wait for a refund with no communication? His page on this site has no referrence to being out of town or delays in providing product.

Sorry, I don't know anything about Chris, but if this sub-enclosure business is only PT, how is it that people are sending money without first a confirmation from Chris that he is ready/able to deliver, and given what timeframe?

Are people blindly sending an email and submitting money through paypal, then hoping, which is what I assume seeing Chris's "site" and the complaints.

And, if so, wouldn't one want to send email first, get a commit, maybe haggle that and the price, and delivery date and THEN send paypal funds...or better yet, send the funds when Chris communicates readiness/intent to ship?

TJR

Last edited by a moderator:
ask for a refund, or call him and ask, then buy one off of ebay. At least you kno wthey have one to sell you right now. And IMO chris should not be taking orderes if he's too busy to fill them. In the mean time maybe someone on here can help you out, there seems to be a fair amount of audio gurus

I agree with everyone who says that Chris is a hard-working, stand-up guy..because he really seems like it from what I know. When I ordered my box 1+ year(s) ago it took about a month. So even during "regular business" he is quite busy with his full-time job.

I understand that he is pretty much doing us ST owners a service by creating these high-quality boxes but at the same time I also agree with those of you who say that you should not actively take orders when you have no time to fill them.

You will have a paypal refund in about 30 days, more than likely (assuming he has funds in his account), if Chris is totally MIA, if you go that route.

Folks, I will email Chris and find out where he stands.

He's one of the nicest human beings I've ever met, honorable, and he is hard working, but clearly, with a growing family and work demands, his priorities have understandably changed.

Fred,

My point was that if you emailed him, he would eventually get back with you even if it was a month later. I'm sure he will respond a soon as he gets home and actually sees your email.

Complaining here may make you feel beter but will not necessarily get you a faster refund.

...Rich