Need Your Old Plug Wires

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkDawn Houlahan

Reaction score
Hey peeps...

One of the companies I deal with all the time, Performance Distributors, is working on a performance ignition kit for the Explorer Sport Trac, Ranger, and 4.0 Mustang ('05 and up)...

They've got the coil pack already done, but they are looking for wire length measurements off an original set of wires.

Does anyone have an original set of wires, maybe kept as emergency spares, they could measure for me. Or better yet, willing to ship me or Performance Distributors their wires to use as a template for new wires.

If you're not familiar with them check 'em out. I've used their stuff on several Mustangs and other projects: www.performancedistributors.com

Thanks for any help you can provide...

Mark

Mark, I actually sent them the lengths a while ago when I got mine, The installed the wrong boot ends and they did not work....

I also worked with them on making the ignition coil work...

I hope the New coil has the flat plug and not the twisty plug...

I also have my OEM set I can send you or them, I also have aftermarket sets I can send you or them too...

Let me know...

Feel free to call me if you need to..

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark make sure he has my lengths and the OEM lenghts....

They were different since we have to re wire the ST to fit the older style coil...

Todd Z