new 07 toy

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi I am new to the site and am being coached on how to post by Cajun

the ghost.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Kitten, you have joined a great site, full of info and help and good folks.

You might want to resize you photos..

Welcome, and as Fast Eddie stated there is a wealth of good info here and folks are very willing to help answer any questions, so don't hesitate to ask.

Hope you enjoy your new ST.

D-

*Chuckle* My Name os Bob, and I have been a member of Sports trac anominous for 5 years...........and my last post was a couple of minutes ago.

Kitten, enjoy the site, this site is a rarity in the cyber world. We are a community that have a bunch of different interest except for the Sport trac so if you have a question about anything...chances is that somebody here will know the answer.

Have a good one

Bob

P.S. Put Rusty from Ford Parts Fast on your speed dial. it helps the addiction:wub:

Welcome Kitten[Broken External Image]:,

Congrats and enjoy your new Trac. They are a geat vehicle to modify and personalize,(and spend alot of money on.... [Broken External Image]: ), ut I wouldn't have mine any other way. [Broken External Image]:

Holy feline, Batman. I beleive that Bart's battrac maybe in trouble with the Kitten mobile. Welcome to the sight Kitten. You will fall in love with it.Alot of great people here._ Ron

awesome.... will have to find me a rich man to d that..... I can't even afford wiskers...I love the Battrac................... Thanks Cajun.. I will keep my pics to myself now........ LOL