New addition to family

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Need to share my new addition to my family. Its been along time coming. 2006 Jeep Wrangler. Impact Orange. I've been dying to get a Jeep ever since I sold my last one. [Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Rich M

Nice toy Rich. So all the money you get from membership has finally paid off huh???

My wife wants one as well. She wants me to sell the Harley to get the Jeep.

Makes sense to her,,,,, not so much to me... LOL

Congrats..

Mud Flap

I know the four door is new to the 2007 lineup. I have not seen many pictures to give an opinion on it, but I do not care for the extended body jeep that is on now. I think its called the unlimited. I have seen the Pickup version of the jeep and I do really like that.

Coastiejoe,

My wife wanted the Jeep as much as I did. In Fact I sold my Jeep about two months before I met her 11 years ago. She always said she would have fallen for me quicker if I would kept the jeep. I love that thing. It was a white 92 Wrangler base model. All it had was the two front seats. That was my first new car. I traded it in for a 94 Black Ford Splash.

Rich M

Latest posts