~ NEW Digicam Pics!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Potts

Reaction score
So I figured I'd borrow a digital camera and take some more pics.....its not a Camera Phone!!!! hahaha

Enjoy!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

yah man. the truck is looking amazing so far. I really like the pics in your folder where you can see the storm clouds in the background. they match your STA nicely ;)

Looks great! It's too tall!

I'll second that! One of the members needs to get to work bagging one soon! If I wasn't about to possibly change jobs and take a pay cut for a year or so I'd probably do it. The rebates and financing right now are pretty darn tempting....

Wait a sec....you have a 2008 STA $30,000, another $2,000 in rims/tires and NO digital camera ($100) ? What the heck!?

Wait a sec....you have a 2008 STA $30,000, another $2,000 in rims/tires and NO digital camera ($100) ? What the heck!?

I have gone through 4 digicams....Im hard on them. My Girlfriend hass one and she will be here in May! I am trying not to buy another one!

Looks great! It's too tall!

I am waiting for Dingo to get done producing the new springs....once they are doen I will have it a bit lower!!!! Patiently Waiting.....can't afford to Bag it!

THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT COMMENTS!!!! :D

Thats better! Wow, looks sweet! I have a buncha parts here, but im trying to finsh renovating my basement before UFC on Saturday... After that its go time!

Latest posts