New Enthusiast

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nolajoins

Reaction score
Hi all, I am a brand new Spot Trac owner but I am quickly getting bit by the bug. My father passed away early last year and a Sport Trac was his last vehicle. I have now bought the truck out of his estate and brought it back to New Orleans where I live. I am already dumping money into fixing it up; I feel connected to my father in a way, by showing love to something he loved so much. I have a 2010 but it only has 50,000 miles on it. I look forward to spending time in here :)

Welcome to the herd!
Lots of knowledgable friendly folk in these forums.
Helps others to quickly answer questions
if you add specs like Year +Engine +2WD\4WD +DiffRatio +TireSize ...
to your Signature & Profile.

welcome !
a retired friend of mine has the 2010, his looks like a new truck.. with only 50k miles, yours should be good for another 10-15 years at least..

welcome !
a retired friend of mine has the 2010, his looks like a new truck.. with only 50k miles, yours should be good for another 10-15 years at least..
Man, I’d be happy with anything approaching that range! Dads truck was always under a carport so it still looks new as well. I’m so happy to have it.

This 2008 I bought with 234,000 miles on it. 2 owners and it looks showroom. The guy I bought it off of had every record of every oil change and service done to it. Took it to our local Ford dealer and said fix whatever needs fixing- they could not find anything. They also could not believe how good it looked with that mileage. The guy I bought it from always parked outside too…this truck was truly a unicorn.

Welcome !!!

Latest posts