new financing and rebates

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred Timmons

Reaction score
well, just been waiting for Ford to come out with the new financing and rebate incentives. Of course today is the day and it shows a 1500 dollar rebate incentive and some decent financing. By the Ford site Im trying to see if you get both or either or. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance....

smile.

They're regional, need to input your zip and see what pops up.

(Pauly, hope your truck comes in SOON before the new incentives expire...)

me too if there is a 1500 incentive now :)

my order got put in as a priority 1 thanks to regional folks having to get involved in the process...I can only hope that that accelerates the build process (I had a VIN the same day that I ordered it)

Talked to my salesman today. He said my new ST should be in 1st week of November. He told me the new rebates of 1500 were just a quick fill in for now. He thinks they will adjust them up some more after they have time to look at a few more figures at Ford. Anyway that's his guess.

New incentives don't expire until 1/2/07. I hope it gets here before then!

Thanks for your info.....found one loaded with all I want plus every option you can get. Thats what I was looking for and they will sell at dealer invoice which is ok. What I didnt like is the 435.00 advertising fee on the invoice. The dealer told me it is on every invoice on sportracs now. Does anyone know if thats right?

Latest posts