New Fords

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H D

Reaction score
Anybody seen the news?

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I must have watched the introduction videos from Detroit a dozen times last night. Most of this stuff was rumored weeks ago to be at the show this week but it was still cool to see.

That Ford GT is absolutely amazing from a technology and styling standpoint. Love those wind tunnels over the rear axle. Too bad it sounds like a truck with the V6. I was actually kind of surprised when they fired it up and idled off the stage. When it came in it looked like they just rolled it down a ramp without ever starting the engine. It runs under its own power but it didn't seem like they wanted to rev it much past a fast idle. Obviously a prototype.

The GT350R and Raptor were much more developed which is no big surprise since they are mostly based on current production models.

good lord get me a towel, I just drooled all over my desk!

I saw the GT when they announced Forza 6, but didn't realize the stang and Raptor were out as well. PLEASE, make these real!

Love the color they chose for all of these as well. Would love to take the GT for a spin. I keep asking people if they've seen the GT and they immediately assume I'm talking about a Mustang GT, not The GT!!

For someone who has money to burn that new GT would probably be a reasonable investment. The last GT that was produced from '04-06 retailed for around $140-150k (although considering dealer markups not many were probably bought at that price). Low mileage examples of those are now selling for easily over $200k. While no car is ever a "good" investment, if you're gonna spend your money on something like this anyway...

Latest posts