New here

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete Hobbs

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm new to this website. I've seen on other forums that this is a great place to find info about my sport trac. I own a 2002 yellow 4x4 sport trac. I've really enjoyed my truck, but looking for ideas how I can make it less stock. I've noticed that this site is differant than any other forum i've ever seen, so I'm still learning how to navigate through it.

Hi, Pete!

Lots of members have modded their trucks in many different ways. Unfortunately, I am not one of them. But welcome to the site anyway! I'm sure the others will chime in soon.

In the meantime, take a look through the projects section. Lots of stuff in there.

Welcome to the site Pete, lots of helpful people here to give you ideas of modifying your ST. I have quite a bit done to mine, check out my library. :smile0006: Also go to the swap/sell and the site sponser pages, that'll be a good start on some ideas of what to get and some price ideas too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys. I was just browsing the projects, and there really is alot of useful information in there.

Oh and I know how it is on the wallet. I've got 2 other project vehicles (still not done) that already take up a good portion of my "hard" earned cash. This is actually the wifes vehicle, and she is getting bored of it, but I don't want to get rid of it, so we decided to make some changes. Hopefully since its her truck she can use some of her hard earned cash to help, but I think every guy here knows that won't ever happen... LOL.

Hey Pete,

Welcome to the site! You will get plenty of help here. The best thing that I can say for you on making your S/T a project truck is get a full pictue in your mind as to what you want to use the truck for and use that to plan your ideas as to what you want to do. The S/T is all most like a bastard child when it comes to parts. Some stuff for Explorers will work, some stuff for Rangers will work, and some stuff has to be Sport Trac spacific. Have fun, and enjoy!

:smile0006:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome !!!!

[Broken External Image]:

Todd Z

Welcome to the fold. Not too many Yellow ones out there like my color. Good luck with it. Lots you can do as all the mod lists will tell.

Yeah, I was bored up at work last night and I think I went through every single project... lol. Seems now I have lots of work to do now. lol. I'll post up some pics tomorrow, cause I'm at work again tonight, but if you've ever seen a stock yellow ST than you've seen mine... lol.

Hey Pete, welcome to our fine little family!! Have to agree with "tigger" on this one, what direction you choose will be right for you. Some go higher, some go lower and others stay stock appearing with some performance mods.

PS: There is a bright yellow ST for sale on the used car lot at Causeway Ford in Manahawkin, NJ. Looks really clean, no body damage. Hmmm, I wonder... BC

Latest posts