New in Minnesota

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Countryford

Reaction score
I just purchased a 2010 Limited with the 4.6 V8 and 4x4. This is my first sport trac, but I have owned a couple of Rangers (2000 and 2003) as well as an Explorer (2001). The Sport Trac has just about 104,000 miles on it. It does have a little rust in the rear cab corners. The color is almost a copper color with black leather.
I just moved to Minnesota from Arizona and bought this to drive in the winter. I have a 1989 Thunderbird Super Coupe and it has no rust on it, so don't want to drive it in the snow and salt.

Welcome to the Forum. It's a good place to learn a lot. Enjoy the transition from AZ! That's cool you scored a V8 ST!

Welcome!
Wish I still had my '86 Tbird, one of my top two favorite cars that I have owned.

Welcome !!!!!!!! Good folks here !!!!!!!!!!

I just purchased a 2010 Limited with the 4.6 V8 and 4x4. This is my first sport trac, but I have owned a couple of Rangers (2000 and 2003) as well as an Explorer (2001). The Sport Trac has just about 104,000 miles on it. It does have a little rust in the rear cab corners. The color is almost a copper color with black leather.
I just moved to Minnesota from Arizona and bought this to drive in the winter. I have a 1989 Thunderbird Super Coupe and it has no rust on it, so don't want to drive it in the snow and salt.
Welcome! Be sure to get the under carriage washed once a month cuz of the road salt.

welcome, Attend to the rust ASAP !!! the third brake light and rear window leak.... then fix the rust... it rusts from the inside out !!! if you see it, the inside is bad !!!!

Latest posts