New Job

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Brown

Reaction score
I start a new career on monday! Going to work for Union Pacific Rail Road. Training to be a Train Conductor. Here in Iowa! Talk about some BIG ENGINES!

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
My dad is doing the exact same thing right now. He is in Jacksonville training to be a conductor for CSX. He is 3 weeks into the initial 5 week course. He's 54 years old, and he seems to be the top of his class right now. Not sure about your age, but hopefully that gives you some added confidence. Good luck!

Very good the more people working for the RR the better. They send me a ck. every mo. easy job and not bad pay and good retirement. You can go at 30/60 Good luck to you. Bill

Nice, Great career move... Hope the pensions are as good as they are here in NY.. your set for life !!!!!

Todd Z

Thanks! Yep, my parents and brother are also been working for UP for the past 12 years! Figured I better do the same! Pension plan sounds good! A lot of the baby boomers are retiring and after 30 years they can!!

:cool:[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts