new laptop

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy a Ford computer.....we all know how well they work :rolleyes:

But, it really depends on what all you need it to do; video, ram, storage, how many usb ports, size screen, etc.

I own a Fujitsu, have had it just over 5 years now (I know it's out dated) but it has been very reliable. It has 4 usb ports, one which is 2.0 on the side.

I would also say check out Fry's, they have pretty good prices and a wide variety in stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
i own a dell inspiron e1505

i like it but the battery needs to be replaced...almost right when the warranty ends :wacko:

figures eh?

What are you going to be using it for or what price range are you looking to spend?

You should take a ride to Microcenter in Westbury. They have a huge selection on display and great prices.

George

I've seen some great deals on laptops in the ads.

There are SO MANY choices, I'm glad I don't need one right now.

I bought an HP Ultimate last year and have had no issues at all.

I use it quite a bit and love it!

this is my new one I love it Asus EEE pc 1000h. I stripped it of xp home and installed Vista ultimate it runs amazing. I also installed a 2gb ram module.

i got mine straight from dell

im looking for a much smaller one tho...

as much as i like this one... its kinda heavy and is slightly impractical to carry around campus day after day

Same as KC, Dell inspiron 1525. Very pleased with the performance. Inexpensive anyway you configure it.

Ditto on "Dell rocks!" They sell nearly-new refurb / scratch & dent / refused computers on their site, too, at lower prices than new. Just keep watching their inventory until you see what you want. That's how I got mine and a couple years later, I still can't find anything wrong with it.

sony viao love it big =big screen, no problems yet its about a year old running 32 bit vista. desktop that is basically the same thing, cpu, memory,etc, dell, have more issues with it but it is a home computer visit different web sites than i do with work computer ie:laptop

Dell 1525 Inspirion here. My third personal Dell and first personal laptop. But have had several laptops by Dell at work...when I was working anyway.