New member... From Staley, NC

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V6 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Hello sport Trac people 😂 I'm a new member and just wanted to say hi...I have a 2008 sport Trac, 4.0 V6 limited 4x4. It's white w/ two tone tan interior. I will be asking some questions about a few things I have going on with my little truck... wishing all of you good days to come.

Hello sport Trac people 😂 I'm a new member and just wanted to say hi...I have a 2008 sport Trac, 4.0 V6 limited 4x4. It's white w/ two tone tan interior. I will be asking some questions about a few things I have going on with my little truck... wishing all of you good days to come.
Welcome to the herd!

Welcome !!!!! Post often !!

welcome Gary..you will love this site! friendly and helpful people. Btw, i grew up in nearby Siler City. u have an 07 Ltd 4.6l that's my baby take care, Chris

Welcome to the forum. Good to see some fellow North Carolinians.

Latest posts