Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Emmons

Reaction score
I am new to this site and just wanted to get aquainted with some people. I've had my 02 sport trac about a week now and love it. Been to this site every day since and have found some really good information. (ty) Wanted to wait until I got some pictures before I logged in but haven't really had any time . Anyways good to be a part of this community all of you seem to be a good bunch. I do have one question. Where can I find lock nuts for my 20" rims? They are boss 304.

Welcome !!!!!

Good luck with the ST !!!!.

Please post pics when you can, and as far as the lock nuts go, Maybe a member here may have a set...

Todd Z

To echo JeffC, War Eagle and welcome to the site. Please proceed directly to webextremes and purchase a MYST sticker in orange and blue.

Regardng mods to your ST, resistance is futile, prepare to be assimilated.

Please don't take anything your read here seriously, especially from me!

I recommend buying McGard Spline Drive lug nuts with wheel lock lugs. You can get an entire installation kit with drivers or you can go to your local store and pick up just the McGard wheel locks by themselves.

Welcome to the ST site!

K

Welcome to the site but in order to be a full-time member you will be required to paint your Trac deep wedgewood blue.

Hey, I don't make up the rules! :D

Welcome to the site!!

As far as the Auburn guys go, you gotta kinda wonder about a school that cant decide what their mascot is, a Tiger or an Eagle. :blink:

I got ya back bro: ROLL TIDE

Red tide & elephants BOTH stink to high heaven...

But it could be worse...ya'll COULD have a CHICKEN as your mascot :eek:

Latest posts