New Michelin Cross Terrain tires 235/65 R18

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bRAD Baltzer

Reaction score
FOR SALE; 8-18-07 I have a set of (4) of Michelin Cross Terrain tires 235/65 R18 taken off my 2007 Sport Trac in February 2007 with only 70 miles on them. These are the OEM tires. They are OWL (outline white letters). I removed them and installed larger tires on the OEM rims. They are available for pick-up in the Boise, Idaho area or I will wrap them in plastic if you arrange UPS to pick them up and pay the freight. No reasonable offer refused...........just want to get them out of my garage.

Brad Baltzer

Dangit...I wish you were closer.

Do you get a lot of snow at all where you live? Just curious because I need a set of rubber for a set of OEM chrome wheels I picked up from another member. I like the look of what you have mounted on your chrome wheels, but if they're not good for a lot of snow, it won't be any use for me.

I like what you have done with your Trac, very nice!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Shipping tires isn't that expensive, FedEx usually runs 12-20 each, all you need to do is stick a label on the tread. No need to bag them or wrap them in plastic as long as they're clean.

I've got the OEM "not chrome" 18's, then my summer set pictured in my library. I also have the chrome 18's with no rubber. I think stock rubber would be just fine, either that or something bigger for a more "beefy" look....BUT stock is just fine.

Brad, you want to get these out of your garage?

Wow, there must be an unusual # of transfers or something between you two, FedEx quoted about $165! I've never seen a quote that high on anything I've ever shipped from Florida, and I've sent all kinds of stuff all over the country.

Yeah they quoted me over $500 for shipping and I was on the phone with them, so I don't know how I could mess that up. Oh well. :(

$500?! No, it should be about $165 total, not each. Go on there website, use the dimensions 31x31x12 and a weight of 39 lbs, plug in your zip codes and you'll get a pretty accurate quote. Don't do it as freight though, maybe that's what they did... do it as 4 individual packages.

Yeah I tried there website 1st and it directed me to call them. I was on the phone with UPS for entirely too long, and ended with an outragoues quote. I am just always so busy and have other things to do as well as Brad.

Latest posts