New Mod, added some more Pic's

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Dolinski

Reaction score
It's been a while since I have posted, but I thought I would share a couple of pictures of my latest change to the TRAC. Added a spoiler to the bed cover. what do you think?

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
good choice on the undercover. looks like you did a good job on the wing too, wouldnt want that trac gettin loose in the rear!;)

Not a fan of spoilers on trucks at all. But that looks like a pretty good quality wing. Kinda fits the theme I think I'm seeing on your TracGT :)

Lund needs to develop a hood scoop that's not so obvious that it's a stick on. Roush does a pretty good job with that imo.

I actually really dig those rims on your Trac. I would have painted the plastic cladding before putting on that wing, if ever. I think it would make the GT theme even more aesthetically pleasing.

I do like the type of spoiler that is basically an extention of the tailgate trim. The "NASCAR" inspired one. They had it on the Adrenalin concept truck but it didn't make it into the production model. Dingo- make one!

JimD. Looks great'

JeffC. Where did you get that? I'm looking to replace my bed rear and side vinyl rails because they are all faded and scratched up.