New MPG Ratings

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My '07 V-8 4WD ST gets better mileage than listed. I get 14-15 MPG around town (mixed driving) and get 21-22 MPG on highway with air on. They say 13 city and 18 highway with a combined (I would assume mixed) of 15 which falls into my range. Their highway is much lower than I have experienced so I guess I shouldn't complain.

Thanks for posting this link DesertFox!

Gary
:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't really had a chance to see what my '07 V-8 2WD gets in MPG since I work just 5 miles from where I live and I don't have to drive the freeways.

So, "In Town", I'm getting about 14/15 mpg's and about a month ago, I took a trip (aprox 300 miles) and was getting around 20 mpg's on the freeway with A/C on and 4 adults on-board.

My ST is "pure" stock with no mods.

I get better then they claimed for the old sticker and for the new sticker. Well, since the old is better then the new I guess I was being redundant and superfluous. I usually get between 21 and 22 highway and around 19 city. That's only with the tonneau, with it off I average 19 highway. That's probably because if it's off I have a load of crap in the back and a big old tarp flapping in the breeze.

I get 15 around town in my '07 V8, and 21.8 is my personal best on the highway (running like 75-80 pretty consistent.

Huh just playing around with the site... the numbers shift between the model years... but why? it's not like they altered our drivetrains... maybe they are just factoring breakin periods etc?

I do better with my 07 V6 4WD. I consistently drive a mixture of city and highway so I don't bother trying to break it down into separate calculations. Overall I average 18mpg (highway and city). That is an actual calculated value over the entire 14 months I've had the vehicle (~21K miles). Sometimes it's higher if I do more highways that week. Other times it's lower if I do more city streets or if it's winter and I used 4WD. But over calculations made at every gas fillup, it's 18mpg.

im showing about 17.6 and i do about 80/20 city/highway

on my 07 v6 2wd

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts