New P/D Live Wire And Screamin Demon Coil Installed Today

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul H

Reaction score
Well as you all may know by now Todd and I worked on our trucks today. Not only did we do the timing chain tensioner and his Live Wires we also installed my NEW Screamin Demon Coil and Blue Live Wires.

I replaced the old Screamin Demon Coil with the new one because the old one was the coil with the different firing order made for the V6 Mustang. Which is for sale if any one would like it.

Paul H

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Yeah, they looked good....

Jeff,

We sell them..

Todd Z

Todd, I just looked at ZabTeck.com and the fillet wire holders are not there. You need to update your ZabTeck.com web site. :D How much are they? Where did you get the blue plug wire covers? :unsure: I would like to do the same with mine only in gray. When are you going to have the braided brake lines ready? :unsure:

Rodger,

I know your getting up there in age so I will be nice and let you off with a warning !!! :lol::lol:

http://www.zabteck.com/ignition.htm

At the bottom of the page

The colors are only : Red, Black, Blue, Yellow, Purple & Camouflage

The SS lines are in the works, Just getting my Resale paperwork set with the manufacturer..

Organizing the meet and other things have taken up my time...

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone. Yeah it cleans up the engine this way.

By the way Jeff these particular billet alluminum wire holders will NOT fit 8mm or 9mm wires. The wires are to thin to fit these holders.

Paul H

Latest posts