New shocks

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon Stockwell

Reaction score
Well after 97,000 miles I figured it was time to change out the stock shocks, haha. I went with the Monroe Reflex shocks and what a difference, its like night and day. I don't go over a bump and bounce for a couple seconds anymore. Its great, so if any of you are like me and still have those stock shocks, change them and youll love it.

I changed my shocks at 1500miles...no way I could go 97k on stock shocks

You made a good choice for replacements..:D

I ordered the Monroe Reflex shocks and I am suppose to receive them today.. Hopefully put them on sometime this week...

Just did mine 2 weeks ago. AMAZING, I went with the Sensatracs. I no longer feel like I'm gonna roll over through some of the turns I take. I guess next is front and rear sway bars and a RAS.

Big D,

Do you know that for sure? Do you have a different front bar that you can comment about?

My brother has the Addco front bar. 1 1/2" Handling is amazing with it. I would have already have had one, but I just can afford it right now. Maybe next spring once these bills are taken care of.

Tom

Latest posts