New Sport Trac Graphics/Stripes Now Available for Gen 1 Sts

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi again all...

As promised, here are the much liked stripes previously mentioned for the Generation 1 Sport Tracs '01-'05.

As always these are fully customizable, the text, logo, color can all be changed, or anything to make them more personal to you.

Gen 1 Bodyline Stripes

http://www.vinylimagination.com/Ford-Sport-Trac-G1-Bodyline-Stripes.html

[Broken External Image]:

Gen 1 Hockey Stick Side Stripes

http://www.vinylimagination.com/Ford-Sport-Trac-G1-Hockey-Side-Stripes.html

[Broken External Image]:

Let me know what you guys think, suggestions and requests are always more than welcome.

Don't forget your discount code MyST10P whenever you order!

Many thanks,

Simon

Vinyl Imagination

but can you make it reflective?

i would be interested in the hockey stripe

in 3m super black.

Hi Everyone,

Answers to your questions.... :)

Wording/Text/Logo/Graphics

All graphics, and decals that I produce, can be fuly customized with your wording, text, logo, graphic etc. I have some already posted on the website, and more will follow, so keep checking for additions. In the mean time simply ask, and I will produce it for you!!

Reflective Colors

Reflective colors are available, and are currently being updated on the vinylimagination.com website, but they are currently available, they carry an additional charge of between 25% and 30% for this option, for these stripes it would be an additional 25%... Please ask if you want this option, and I will send you an invoice via email..... 3M Super Black is available (Rich M).

GT / Rally / Racing Stripes

Rally stripes will be on the website soon, they are currently available on the website for other vehicles, Mustang, F-150, Charger etc. You guys don't have to wait until they are on the site, if you want them now, just contact me.

Keep the suggestions and comments coming, they are always welcome! :D

Many thanks,

Actually, what I'm calling GT stripes are the stripes, usually one about 3-4 inches wide on the bottom with a 1/4 inch one along the top that go on the lower rocker, in our case right above the grey cladding, on the sides. Some here already have those on theirs, the guy in NY with the green st, black cladding, has them in gold on his.

Do you have those?

LaRue,What color did you Paint the center cladding._Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

These stripes are commonly referred to as rocker stripes, I have these available, mostly for Mustangs/Chargers etc. But I will list some options for the sport trac this weekend, I will also have more color options including reflective colors listed this weekend.

Many thanks,

Simon

Last edited by a moderator: