new tires on the way

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they should be in by tuesday.can't wait.iv'e had the 15s on for the 2 years that iv'e owned the trac.i think they look awfull. just too much space in the wells.

I work for Discount Tire and personally I don't care for firestone. I just ordered a set of 265/65-17 Nitto Terra Grapplers. They are amazing. They fit perfect without any modifications to the truck too.

I work for Discount Tire and personally I don't care for firestone. I just ordered a set of 265/65-17 Nitto Terra Grapplers. They are amazing. They fit perfect without any modifications to the truck too.

Last edited by a moderator:

wow you really don't like firestone. the guy who i get my tires from.told me that the revos are the best but these are a close second.i had these on my cherokee.where the best at tire i have ever owned.