New to me 02 Sport trac (audio upgrade)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I would first like to say hi, I guess this is my new home for all my sport trac needs. I recently got a 02 sport trac 4wd with sunroof leather pioneer sound system and everything.

I have a lot planned for this guy, I am a former ranger truck owner so I feel at home in this truck

I am wanting to upgrade the sound system in this truck. The 6 disk change that is in the truck is having a lot or problems and the sub just does not have enough power for me so I am looking for some upgrade advice.

I am a wanting a dual 8 enclosure that goes behind the seat I so I sent Paul an email and an another to a member that had a C wells for sale on the sell board here. After sending him an email I am a little afraid it will be hard to get one from him as it seems real life has gotten in his way. so does anyone have any other ideas for a behind the seat enclosure or have one they are wanting to sell?

Thanks for any ideas, and I hope to be around here for a good long while.

if you arent able to get a behind the seat enclosure, you could look into buying a single 10" enclosure for under the rear seat. it fits perfect and is out of the way, the only negative is not having the seat fold down but it works great for me and 1 10" makes all music sound great. i got mine off ebay for $90 so thats always an option for you as well.

Kyle

Yeah I was thinking of a single 10 under the seat but for only have the sport trac for a month I have the seat down all the time so I would kind of like to avoid that if I can. If I can not come up with something in the next few months I will go that route.

Latest posts