New to Site...here's my rig.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos Chio

Reaction score
Hello all. I am new to the site and not so new to Explorers. I just upgraded from a '95 Explorer to my '02 ST. Upgrades include Cold Air Intake, E3 Spark Plugs, and a single in/dual out exhaust. Externally I have installed a Thule Rack System with two bike trays. I have also evened out the front rake to accomodate the 18" KMC wheels wrapped in 285-60-18 Terra Grapplers. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice, Looks great !!!

Welcome to the site and good luck with the ST !!!!

As for the pics... You can delete them easily and re size them.. IF they are .jpg you can use the sites resizer when you upload them.

As for them being next to each other, Hit the enter key between the pic links, That will place the pics on top of each other and not side by side...

Hope you dont mind, I edited them for ya !!!

Welcome again !!!!!

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks Great! Vaguely looks like mine did a long time ago minus the wheels....

My only suggestion is paint the grey cladding to match or black! It'd blend great with the color of your ride! lol but then again i might be a tad bit bias.... :p

Carlos, WELCOME to a GREAT site..

Your ride looks HOT..

One thing you want to check out is the Front Suspension..

Do a search for: "Moog K7275 The Problem Solver ".

i posted some pics and all when i redid mine..

Good Luck with your ST...:cool:

rob

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Thank you so much Todd.

Woppy, I have considered painting the grey to match the rest of the truck.

Rob, thanks, your ST looks cleanly executed. I will look up "the Problem solver"

Thanks to all for your feed back.

Rodger, it is a custom Cat-back set up built around a V Force muffler by Flo Pro. It is 2.5" in and 2.5" dual out with 2.5" pipe from the cat to the dual tips running straight out the back.

Thanks Train and Nelson.

welcome.

i have had 3 tracs and no longer have one but you will see this is the best site out there.

alot of knowledge here and great people.

good luck with your trac :D

Mahalo Hawaiian ST.

Looking forward to spending more time on this site. This place is extremely informative. It rocks!! :banana: Thank you all for your comments.

Carlos,

That sounds like a really nice exhaust. Have you had a chance to check out the projects section yet? I suggest that you add the custom information about your ST to your profile. Take a look at Todd Z's & mine as well as others to get an idea of how your profile may be organized. :)

Thank you Mr. Tellefson. I can see why you made that suggestion. I can only wish to have my profile mirror yours and Todd Z's. I think I am going to have to spend some time to organize my list of modifications so I can update my profile. :D

Nice looking Trac Carlos. The fact that you choose an 02 with Deep Wedgewood Blue shows that you are obviously a man with above average intelligence. :cool:

Yes, I realize there are but only a few of us intellectually endowed beings in this world:D. Glad to be in good company. (Ha-Ha) Thanks Tom. BTW, where did you get your sub enclosure?

Latest posts