New Toy Found

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sal Adinolfi

Reaction score
Was walking through a local Discount store (Expect Discounts) and came across this..

I have not seen this toy posted on here before.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, wonder if I could fit that on an Xmod or similar small r/c vehicle for a scale look.

I was going to try and get them on the Xmod from Radio shack. I was hoping they would fit too..

I saw the other STs on Ebay too. But they are 1:10 scale this is about 1:20 According to the box.

they only had 3.. and I got them all..

they were with others like the concept Bronco a Jeep and Colorado I am not sure of others..

But I found the web page. looks like there is a 1:14 scale one too

I work at Toys R Us, and I always look for anything Sport Trac, but havnt found anything yet. But Im always looking so, hopefully i can find something cool.

boodro

WOW on the item 170054449251 shipping cost more than the damn toy itself 24.99 + 29.99 s/h thats crazy thats why I hardly buy anything from ebay anymore.

Edie : Ment on item 170054449251

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW on the item 330053741486 shipping cost more than the damn toy itself 24.99 + 29.99 s/h thats crazy thats why I hardly buy anything from ebay anymore.

Report them. Ebay will take care of it. They are cracking down on users that overcharge on shipping.

Tom

Sweeet, I'd love to get one. I better hold off though, at last count I have over 40. That is from the Matchbox size to 2 large R/C size. When ever I take my grandson through the toy isles I look for another ST.:rolleyes::D:lol: