New valve covers

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I noticed how awful my valve covers look on the 4.6 V8 I just bought a couple of months ago on my 2010 Adrenalin.

I was wanting to know if the Ford Racing valve covers would be a direct fit ?

Here is the EBay listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231075321913?_trksid=p2055120.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

If it does fit it would look a lot better than the plain aluminum ones that are all tarnished.

Thank you

Paul

From what I have seen, yes they are a bolt on fit.

I plan to get Blue ones come the summer

Todd Z

BTW, if you check compatibility on this EBay listing it says "No Match." At least it did for my 2008 4.6L. Buyer beware.

Thanks Vic, that is why I asked.

Also tried to send them a message thru EBay and got no response one way or the other.

Might try to call them.

Thank you

BTW, if you check compatibility on this EBay listing it says "No Match." At least it did for my 2008 4.6L. Buyer beware.

Most things on eBay say they don't fit the Sport Trac. Not that it isn't a popular vehicle, there just aren't that many out there for the compatibility check for most eBay vendors.

I just bought a new 3rd brake light for my '07. The old one was cracked around the screws and was leaking into the interior. I searched eBay for one after dealer wanted $110 for one and a week order time. Came up empty, however the F150 (2008-10?) uses the exact same part. Found an LED one for $40 shipped and already have it installed.

I bet if you call the seller and ask, all he will do is look at the chart he has that he made the listing from and will say no. I think in this case, if ToddZ says they'll fit, I'd go with that. He knows more about these Tracs than most (L1tech is up there though... :banana:)