Next South FLA meet?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean Baltagi

Reaction score
i've been out of the loop a while. Just checking when the next meet would come up?...

Sean

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i know i remember him.... and his humor....

April 1st always gets me on this site...

josh - it took me a while to figure out who mud is....

but after seeing the pics in your library i was saying to myself who is that i know the trac and the nissan too.....

really haven't posted much until recently...out of the loop but trying to get back in...

how many names have you used in this site i remember - Josh L. for a while and now you are mud. wasn't there a mudflap on here at one time or another?

OK, sean are you gonna make a date or what?

rob

[Broken External Image]:

I'm easy, i've been off the site for a long time now. Just wanted to meet up and see how things have changed... on the tracs. How about towers?... isn't it the last friday of the month?... how about anyone else?.... DATE and TIME

Hey Rob!!

I have gone by:

Keep on Trac'n(2001-2002)

Josh L (2002-2004)

Adrenalin Josh (2004-2005)

Mud/ Mud Flap (2005---)

Keep changing every time I drive something different. I like Mud/ Mud Flap... so it may stick for a while...

Glad ya remember me.. ha ha...

Now, it's time for me to go murder and pillage the people of Orlando... er.. I mean... well, it is dark and that is when I turn into my alter-ego-self-dude....

Take care.

PS: It was by accident that my "if JK goes" reply was on April 1st... ha ha:lol:

of course i remember ya.

we sat at a meet together in Orlando.

and also in the early years - "carborator" -or something like that.....LOL....

rob

[Broken External Image]:

Hey guys, been hella busy myself and really miss planning meets. I do so much travel now and have so much work to do it isn't funny. I've also been building a Cobra replica this past year, which has taken a LOT of time out of my plans as well...

Believe it or not, Dawn got sideswiped by a tour bus Friday night! This will make the fourth time our Silver Birch has been rear ended! It has to be the color!

Anyway, it seems like forever since I've been on here. I run through the site about once a month, but just wanted to post to let you guys know I'm still alive!

Hope all is well...

Mark (and Dawn!)

Hey, Mark! Nice to hear from ya!

I hope everything is okay with Dawn. Poor silver birch Trac. They always are in the line of fire...

Take care.

Josh