No 07 in my future

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gene Marshall

Reaction score
Went today to purchase an 07. The more my wife and salesperson and myself discussed it the more I was leaning toward an 05. Dang, I have or had an 04 BUT it really didn't have the options I had hope for. I now own an 05 4X4 Stone metalic leather heated power seats 6 CD changer, the works. I'll wait for the 08's now. I really didn't like the 07's bed and the way they hacked into the body to help make the bed longer and mostly because it was job 1 which meant it did not have the power backlite. Already ordered my hood stripes from webxtremes and will be buying all the other stuff I had on my 04.

true, my guess its just some options changes.. like power rear window and such, as for the body they arent going to run only 1 year of this model.

figure at least 5-6 years on the '07 design, so if you don't like it know, plan on waiting a long time

re: No 07 in my future by Darin,3/7/2006 00:07 CT

figure at least 5-6 years on the '07 design, so if you don't like it know, plan on waiting a long time

I figure Ford will just cut the ST in a year or two due to low volumes. Ford will be lucky to be in business in 7-8 years.

Neither GM nor Ford will be out of business anytime soon. Expect GM or Ford to control the market. Toyota, who is Toyota?

The only market in the world that Ford is not making money is the USA. Ford is doing extremely well in the rest of the world.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts