no rims for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris P

Reaction score
I have been getting a lot of emails regarding me buying rims, there are a lot of chris' on here but im wish i could but i'm not the one posting for rims:unsure: my fiance is yelling at me for the emails cause she thinks im buying...im not please stop so i can stop sleeping on the couch thanks

chris p

Last edited by a moderator:
i would change the topic of your thread then, people are going to assume you ARE the Chris selling and just go to your email and send you more, lol

I am sorry for making you sleep on the couch. I am one of the guys sending you the email becuase I saw that you were thinking of maybe getting some more rims and tires for your truck as of a post a week ago Title: "Help: I want to raise it and she wants to lower it". You have the FX4 looking rims I have been searching for on your truck now with the little black cap with ford logo in the middle. I was just trying to see if you were maybe going to be selling your rims. And Again...I am Sorry! Tell the soon to be wife that I said I was sorry for the misunderstanding.

Roddy W.

Last edited by a moderator:
not your fault roddy or anyone elses, thats why i added the p at the end so i could have my own person istead of haveing 14 chris' on here:wacko:

Latest posts