Not a Sport Trac but a 4-trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't seem to find any engine specs or dimensions on this vehicle. After looking at it again, I'm thinking it might be a little smaller than the ST, like the Subaru Baja. And it also might be car-based, not a truck. The reason I say this is because of the tri-bar grille. This is Ford's new signature grille for their cars. (See the Fusion). According to Ford, most all of their cars, (except Mustang) will soon sport this grille. Also, most car manufacturers make much smaller cars for the European and Asian markets than the U.S. So I'll bet that this is nowhere near as large or powerful as the ST.

Well as much as I love it, I'll only get it if its full size... now I wonder if those mirris and such are compatable with our tracs... or the 07's we can get. I love the tow hooks, looks like they pop out when you need them but are flush when unneeded

Perhaps the upgraded model will be called the 8-Track. For the old timers, we all remember how the 4 track (mono) tapes came before the better 8-track stereophonic tapes. My first car had an 8-track player in it. :D

Latest posts