Now you can pre-purcahse your fuel...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PMcD said:
ut I wonder about the long term viability and integrity of this particular outfit. You'd be gambling that they'll be around long enough for you to use all the gas you pre-paid for.

That is why we gave up on using brokers to buy gas for my church. It's an old stone building that costs a mint to heat. When we got a good deal from someone they'd end up losing money on us and everyone else, go out of business, and we'd just end up paying the gas company anyway.

THAT LOOKS TOO MUCH LIKE A SCAM...

Read the terms of service, almost every section states that they can terminate the offer at any time without refund, or can change your prepaid amount at any time, or many more phrases that seem like they could take your money and give you nothing for it and still follow their terms and conditions.

RUN AWAY

Yeah. No way I'm giving them money in advance. I'd rather give my money to that Nigerian that keeps emailing me about how much money he'll send me if I just give him a few hundred dollars. :p