NY area meet this year , Oct ??... Upstate NY, CT ???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Well Are we going to do this and where???

If not, I am going to do one on NY on long Island just like last years...

Thanks.

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
hey relax tough guy !

i'm open to another spot to accomadate the people who were kind enough to travel to ours last year ( thanks gary d., batman, hope i didn't miss anyone ).

if not last years location was great ( how convenient, last years was 10 minutes from your house !, lol ).

we had a great time last year and thanks to all that came !!!

i'm there and i can also feed my gambling addiction at foxwoods or mohegan.

let me know

hope everything is well with you and the family.

I was thinking we should find a location somewhere central to most of the NY members in order to keep the driving times reasonable. I had suggested Letchworth at one point, though that is rather far West for people coming from the NY metro area. Anyone have suggestions in the Syracuse area?

Well Todd,

I am in.. as long as I can get a kitchen pass. or the better half wants to take a ride in the ST again, with Christina.

closer the better.. Pia and the kids will leave after 25th of Oct. then I can go almost anywhere.. :) :D

and as long as she is not going to deliver.. but that is in Sept.

I should be about due for a good, long road trip around then. Keep posting info on here; I'll probably make the trip from down south if I can arrange my work schedule for it.[Broken External Image]:

Chet

Last edited by a moderator:
hey gary d, the park doesnt allow any beer now what fun is that? i guess i can do with out it for the day. just kiding the park looks nice. thats deffinately an option what does everyone else think? keep up this post its the only way this meet will get done if its fresh in our minds

paul:cool:

just tryin to keep this post at the top of the list so does any one else have other ideas for the meet? and i know there are more long islanders and new york people out there so lets see whoo wants to go

paul

OK, Gary, you want to make this happen????

Want to post and see how many would show????

We need some one to start this.... Time is ticking...

Todd Z

How about Watkins Glen. It has one of the nicest state parks in the whole system with camping, there are also a number of motels in town and plenty more down the road in Corning and Ithaca. There's Seneca lake for boating fishing or swimming, there are Wineries, in town they have the International Motors Sports Research Center attached to the town library and of course the race track WGI. Maybe it could be arranged for everyone to take their Trac around the track. It could be called the Trac Track Meet. Just my two cents.

Latest posts