OEM Bed Cover in SWAP AND SELL

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DD,

once all the stuff is sold, don't forget the person who put the idea in your head.. ;););)

Todd Z

HAHA! The boards sold already. Just need to get rid of this cover. I am thinking about hanging onto the extender and the mat. May get rid of the mat though. Paul already have dibs. He asked me a couple days ago. Oh yeah, and the CAI....its awesome! I need to re-do one of the pipes and make everything firm fitting. I cut one too short a bit and there is a small gap in one of the couplers and also I am not comfortable with the way it sits in the manifold. It is not cut dead on. I am gonna work on it sometime whenever I get a MAF adapter for the OEM MAF. I am not gonna use the Spectre anymore. I am not comfortable with it. You don't happen to have a 3" MAF adapter do you? I want to get an actual MAF adapter and not a PVC one from Home Depot. Thanks Todd! You da man! -DD ST

Last edited by a moderator:
Trade you the MAF adaptor for the bed mat ????? :p:p

Todd Z

HAHA! You must be dreamin'! Lol! I was just checkin. I am looking for a MAF adapter to put on the stock MAF housing to run the pipe in to the fender with. It seems that you have a MAF, how much do you want for it? It is a good quality one correct? Does is come with a seal as well? Thanks! -DD ST

Dreaming huh...... Got to remember that the next time you call me during dinner...

Now you want a coupler also !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only have enough NEW ones for my kits, BUT

I have a USED black one that is a 3.5 inch, and the coupler I have is blue.

If you want both with screws, gasket, coupler, and clamps, $20 shipped....

Todd Z

HA! No, I don't want a coupler, just the adapter. I need one with the 3" inlet. As far as calling you during dinner, either you eat too early or its just our 1 hour time difference getting betwen us. LOL. I am only looking for the adapter. Clamps and couplers I have. The gasket I need is just the rubber ring that goes on the flat end of the adapter. Thanks for your time Todd! I can order one, I was just seeing if you may have a 3" used or new in good shape that would be cheaper than me buying online. -Gary

Make you a deal.....

I will get you George's Yakima Fairing and the used MAF adapter with the flat gasket for the Bed mat....

Even exchange, you pay shipping on your end, and I will pay shipping on mine ....

Deal???

Todd Z

Dang it man! You are driving a hard bargain, one thing though...I don't have a roof rack or anything just yet and I was just curious about his fairing. I was thinking about not getting a rack. I may though. Give me a day or two to think about it. Very tempting. Thanks! -Gary

Todd, you have a MAF adapter with the bolts/nuts or whatever to adapt it to the OEM MAF? Get me a 3" MAF adapter...not a 3.5", installation materials (bolts/nuts,etc, flat gasket), George's Fairing, and...a plane ticket to come chill with you and Paul for a weekend. Thats a deal bud!!!!!! LOL! :p Nahh, yeah for real though, if you can arrange what is listed besides the plane ticket of course :lol: then we can have a deal. One small thing with the bed mat though, there is a small slit on one of the edges that is about an inch and a half long or so. That is all...and besides the normal wear and slight fade from being black rubber. Other than that, it really is in good shape. I can ship it when I find a box that will accomodate it which shouldn't be hard or take too long. I have to also find a box for the running boards and for the bed cover. I was thinking I could wrap the cover in bubble wrap and wrap it with cardboard box, tape it up securely, and ship it that way. Nice and tight!

Let me know about the fairing and the MAF and supplies with the MAF...will the fairing come with everything needed to install?

-DD ST

They do not make a 3 inch MAF adaptor that fits the 4 bolt flange on the ST.....

Todd Z

So what whould I do, use a 3.5"-3" reducer coupler to put the pipe into the adapter? I did find one. Check out this link. It does seem that the dimensions of this adapter will not match the OEM MAF. Let me know if the one you have will match the OEM and how I would go about attaching a 3" pipe to it. What do you thinnk about my proposal with the mat, etc?! Thanks, DD ST

The only one I have is 3.5 inch, and I said I have the 3.5 to 3 inch rubber coupler also.

Get the one you posted a link to, see if it works, and forget our deal.........

Todd Z

Dude, I didn't say forget the deal, I was just saying I found one and I was wanting to get your advice on it thats all. If the 3.5" will work and match up to the OEM MAF with little or NO modification, then we can go through with it. Let me know what you would like to do. Let me know if George is gonna let the fairing go as well.

-DD ST