OEM Grey Floormats 2 sets NEW & used

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HD BoB

Reaction score
I have 2 sets of orginal ford explorer sport trac floormats for the front and rear. Both sets are the dark grey and have sport trac embroidery on them.

1 set brand new and never used, original front and rear set where the rear carpeted piece was one long mat that went over the hump.

New 55$ plus actual shipping of your choice.

1 set used for maybe 2 or three weeks, original front and rear set where the rear is two smaller individual mats.

Lightly used $40 plus actual shipping of your choice.

I'll post a picture in my library sbortly

Also have a silver snuglid hard cover and a bed divider, I will be listing unless someone sends me a nice offer before I get around to it. Prefer pick up of the Snuglid in TN, I'm just outside of Nashville.

There is a piece of stock ST floor cover which spans the entire back? All I got were two sissy floor mats which fit alongside the hump :(

Learn something new about the trac every time I come on here :)

Wish I would have waited. I just bought a set from some one here and they were as bad a shape as mine were............ $55 for the new ones is a good deal.

Sorry folks, got sidetracked and forgot to get the pictures up. I will have them posted late afternoon today when I go home for lunch.

Chris I am 207 miles from memphis, a little over a 3 hours I do believe, I have not been to memphis in a while. Shoot me a offer, brand new it was about $800 I believe. I'm not going to give it away so tell me what its worth to you.

I will take 1 set of mats (the new mats)... I will paypal this morning.

Chad

Last edited by a moderator:
Chad, gt poeny 1 indeed get the first email in so the new set ( 1 large rear piece) goes to him.

I have pictures posted in my library now and the rear mats were never used, I had an all weather aftermarket mat back there. The front ones were in for a couple weeks with a new all weather mat on top of them. I decided two mats were kinda pointless so I removed the carpeted ones and in the hosue they came. Its hard to tell the difference in the new and used mats .... honestly.

Chad if you want the second set the barley used ones let me know.

Do the used mats have the rubber area for the drivers side? I assume the used mats are pics 6194 and 6195. I really only want the front mats, as my rear mats look brand new as well.

let me get some high resolution pictures up for you guys this evening. I really cant tell the difference between the two and I want both of oyu to be happy with the transaction

The pics are fine.. I know that my front drivers side has the rubber portion by the pedals. And that is the mat I need.

Chad