OEM third brake light

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should be able to find one at your local salvage yard. Just call and ask if they have any Sport Tracs that haven't been in a rollover. Perhaps CoastieJoe can help when he gets back in the US.

I wish i could but im stationed in Germany. So unfortunatley thats not an option. I need to order one from online..or from someone that has one for sell.

I'm looking for one too, someone on here was trying to sell me a Ranger one, but it only has the brake lights and no white light. Are you at an APO? or whatever that was called?

Yea...APO AE 09012. You would think that you could get a brake light lense (OEM) online but its impossible to find. I need to get another one so i can get it repainted. The german shop here painted my tailights and third brake lgihts black and theres streaks and it looks rough. Pretty much looks like crap. I cant wait to get back to the states in march!

Here are a few yards that have them listed at a decent price....

2004 Third Brake Light Ford Explorer Sport Trac SLVR,4 DR,XLS,Privacy,Grey 5F0084 $25 249 Auto Parts USA-TX(Houston) Request_Quote 1-281-820-1111

2003 Third Brake Light Ford Explorer Sport Trac A 36084 $20 Ruppert's Pickup Parts USA-OK(Norman) E-mail 1-800-749-9287

2005 Third Brake Light Ford Explorer Sport Trac 6G0392 $25.95 Parts Unlimited, Inc. USA-TX(Pearland) E-mail 1-800-205-6375

2002 Third Brake Light Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4 DR,SPRTTRAC, A 507654 $30 Interstate Auto Center, Inc. USA-SD(Harrisburg) E-mail 1-800-296-1416

yeah it doesnt have to be from a sport trac to work, the same 3rd light was on rangers, sport tracs and i believe f250 and f350s.