OMG, nissan 370z

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Barber

Reaction score
Drove one tonight, roush may be history, no where near the straight line power of the R car, but the z can carve corners like it is on rails, lots o fun.

Off to the nissan dealer tomorrow.just to look:)

Yea, just to look. Gary's 350Z has 20,000 miles on it. Just about worn out.:smile0007:

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Drove a few a couple of weeks ago. Fl dealers have a good supply of new 09's on the lots with a good price break. They do stick to the road

I'd stick with the Roush....just MO! Of course, I don't like CHANGE!

'07 ST:smile0015:

do it bill :smile0006:

i luv this one, but the new ones are better. not to mention they will whip a stang gt/shelby :banana:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good vid ...

Todd Z

Who cares about a backseat, nobody has ever sat in mine:)

will keep my stage 3, far better performance car hands down over the Z, but they sure are pretty.

come on bill,

do it. change it up, there are a million mustangs out there

btw, comparing your stage 3 and the z is like apples and oranges. thats when you bring in a vette grand sport for some fun :banana:

side note: car&driver has the new 7 speed auto running 0-60: 4.6 - 1/4 13.1 @ 108.

0.2 seconds quicker than the manny trans.

all road tests are subject to difference due to driver, weather and so on.

either way i luv the new z and the video does have it as a better overall sports car.

or do i want a new camaro ss :smile0005:

gary, are a million stangs out there, but Roush Only built 43 stage 3s in my configuration.

trust me, is not apples and oranges.

The Vid compares a stock standard GT to the Z, they come close granted.

My st 3 has a tottaly diff suspension than the GT, not to mention 140 more H.P.

They didn't mention power to weight ratio.

But they did mention the lousy live rear axle in the Stang.

Both have a lot to do with straight line and slolom performance.

The Vette still has my vote for grunt in a sports car, albeit for more money. And it always draws the ladies.

[Broken External Image]:

Are nice cars for sure, but around my local they are like Rolex watches and hemmeroids.

Sooner or later every A$$hole will have one:banana:

I hear ya, Bill.

One can certainly say that about Mustangs around my local. Not that many Vettes, though. I've had a couple of Mustangs in my life and really enjoyed them. But at my age, I wanted to move up a notch. I believe the national average age of Corvette drivers is mid fifties, and my Corvette club bears out that statistic.

I have the Rolex but no rectal problems...yet.

[Broken External Image]:

jerry,

agree.

bill,

millions of mustangs ( not your model ) as millions of vettes but how many ZR-1' s do you see ?

have to agree the vette is the only true all american sports car.

but i say go for the Z and change your driving experience

Latest posts