On Ebay: Just added the premium oem wheels

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Rushing

Reaction score
Hi all. Just thought I would let everyone know that I have started putting the remaining parts from my ST on Ebay under seller name: theminordetails.

There are only about 10 items on right now, but I will be dding more daily. There is "NO RESERVE" on any of these items. Thanks to those of you who purchased parts through this site. Many of you have even sent me thank you emails because of the "like new" condition of the parts you received. Anyone interested in an item that is not on Ebay yet, can email me at [email protected].

Happy bidding and thank you again!

Todd A. Rushing

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I recently rolled my 2001 4x2 ST. AAA called it a total loss, so I bought it back. I bought another one, same year, except my new one is 4WD. My old ST was loaded so I swapped the accessories that I loved most about my old one with those in the new one. Lost yet?

Here's the point:

I am parting out my old Deep Wedgewood Blue exterior/Grey interior 2001 ST. The only part of the truck that sustained damage was the cab and a little on the rear passenger side of the bed. Every window except the rear center sliding window and the two windows in the back door of the driver's side were shattered. The entire front clip was untouched. Not a scratch. The bed has a few scratches on the passenger side and the tie downs are damaged, but the rest looks great. The engine received oil changes every 2,500 miles with full synthetic Mobil One oil and Mobil One oil filters, transmission filter and fluid were changed every 15,000 miles(last one at 60K), driveshaft is straight and balanced, rear limited slip differential(yes the 4:10) is still in excellent condition, and the interior and exterior were detailed professionally every 3 months. The frame was not damaged and is still completely straight. I have all of the interior and exterior trim pieces, running boards, fenders, hood, bumpers, grill, and much more. Sorry, no bed extender or tonneau.

I am selling the parts off for cheap. Please MAKE ME AN OFFER and you pay shipping from 92083 (Vista, CA). I am not trying to get rich, I just don't have the heart to junk the rest of her.

Email me at: [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
oh man minor. i just saw your sporttrac. and when i seen it i started to cry. isnt it amazing how we think of our vehicles as one of the family. i just got me a 2001 in april used , but she's beautiful. and i wont even let it stay dirty for more than 2 days. so i just want to say im sorry for your truck. and good luck in selling her off. i live in ontario calif. i know you dont have them but im looking for a tonneau cover and bedextender. you can go to my library and check out my truck. well bye from paulette

Paulette,

Thank you for the kind words. Indeed, I absolutely loved my ST 4x2 as one of the family. In fact, I loved her so much that I bought another one, except this time the 4X4 and instead of the Deep Wedgewood Blue (which I think is one of the sharpest colors Ford has ever put out), I got myself a black one. And like yours, I put some nice looking custom wheels on it. I have swapped over the leather, tonneau, 6 disc in-dash cd player, amp and sub-woofer, light bar, high series center console, etc. with the base model features of my new ST....

Bob,

I sent you an email, but I don't know if it went through. If not, I think I just answered your question in my reply to Paulette.

Thanks to both of you for the replies,

Todd

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a member toward the top of this section looking for a tailgate?? How is yours??

Todd Z

I have listed a total of five premium OEM rims on Ebay under seller "theminordetails". There are currently 25 or so Sport Trac items that I am auctioning and I am adding new items everyday. Thanks everyone.

Latest posts