On Order!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayson Firebaugh

Reaction score
Just ordered my '07 Limited Dark Stone with a build date of July 31. The info sheet says that it is a Job 2 order!! I guess the Job 2's got moved up a little?? Now the waiting (and nail biting) begins while hoping the 0% financing comes back!!

Wish me luck!

I ordered a '07 XLT Dark Stone with a delivery date of 21 August. I don't know if it is a Job 1 or a Job 2 and my dealer wasn't helpful (seemed not to know what I was talking about). I did order the rear power window and my dealer said that was no problem so perhaps it's a Job 2 but perhaps not. Does anyone have a guess?

When did you order it for a 21 Aug. delivery? If you can get a build sheet it will say job 1 or 2 on it. I have a buil date, but no delivery date. What was your build date and when did you order it??

jfire

PDBL is what's called an *Added Starter* (timing can be set at any time) when the option intro'd back in May, but Job2 is Job2...which is 8/7/06, e.g. if your truck if built on 8/7 or later, it will be Job2. May want to confirm this w/ your dealer.

Clarification, the order when it at the end June from the dealership to Ford. I told them that I wanted the power rear window and actually gave them the code for it which I got from this site. Later, the dealer confirmed that it wasn't a problem and I got the window. I'm primarily concerned with the rear window although it would be nice to have the accessory jack in the radio. I would have also been interested in the backup sensor too but can maybe get that from an aftermarket dealer.